1. North Korea is the world's only nation to presently have a US Navy ship captured.
2. A death sentence was staged there in the late 1990s.
North Korea hosts the World's Largest Stadium seating 150,000 people.
3. North Korea is authoritatively not Communist anymore. Since 2009 its ideology is called "Juche".
4. An American soldier ran across the border to North Korea in 1962 and has been living there ever since.
5. In the 50s, North Korea built Kijong-dong,a “nice” city detectable from the border, to support South Koreans in. It's actually a spirit city.
6. North Korean archaeologists announced the world in 2012 they "discovered" lair of the UNICORN ridden by legendary King Tongmyung 2000 years ago.
7. For 20 years, the World's Tallest Hotel was a 105-story empty pyramid in Pyongyang.
8. It's not 2013 in North Korea.
The year is 102 counted after the birth of Kim Il-sung.
9. MARIJUANA is officially permitted and is not even classified as a drug in North Korea.
10. North Korea has 51 "Social Categories" ranked by their reliability to the regime.